Dear patients and friends of Texas Facial Aesthetics,
Our office is officially open! However, ongoing circumstances will require us all to change the way we do things as we enter a new normal. The health and well-being of you and our staff remains our top priority. We will be wearing masks at all times in the office and using the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE). We will be even more vigilant than before with wiping down surfaces, door handles, and chairs between each patient. We have strict protocols in place to keep our staff and our patients safe. In order to help us maintain this safety, we have a few things that we will ask of you as well.
- Scheduling: We ask that you schedule all appointments in advance. Appointment times will be made to allow for social distancing. Some appointments may also be done via Skype or FaceTime if you prefer.
- When you arrive: Call us when you arrive for your appointment and wait in the building lobby. A staff member will come out and let you in when we are ready for you.
- Masks: Please wear a mask or other face covering prior to entering the office in order to help us comply with rules set forth by the Texas Medical Board.
- Screening: We will be checking your temperature on arrival at the office and asking you a series of screening questions regarding your health and exposure risk. If you are found to have a fever or other symptoms, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Companions: Please do not bring any friends or family members to your appointment, unless the patient is a minor or needs assistance.
- Hand Sanitizer: We will have hand sanitizer readily available in the reception area and exam rooms. Please use the sanitizer upon entering the office and as needed.
- Please do not come to our office if you have a fever, are feeling ill, or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19.
Thank you in advance for your patience! We are so excited to see you and greatly appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we navigate through these times.
Dr. Cain, Dr. Richardson, and the entire Texas Facial Aesthetics team